- 1 season
- 2 locations
- 3 colours
- 4 relationships
- 5 characters
- 6 scenes
- 5 quotes
- 4 emotions
- 3 deaths
- 2 battles
- 1 episode
Feel free to complete this in any way you like: screencaps, gifsets, fanart, picspams, etc. And if possible, tag your posts with Vikings meme or Vikingsmeme so we all can find them to reblog.
fill in the blanks
1. name: jorgen
2. birthday: july 1st
3. favorite color: sky blue
4. lucky number: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
5. height: 175cm
1. last dream you remember: i keep dreaming about being framed for a murder i didn’t commit.
2. can you juggle: no
3. art/sports/both: arts
4. do you like writing:vi like coming up with ideas, not so much to write them
5. do you like dancing: almost always. esp when drunk
6. do you like singing: yes
1. dream vacation: too much too choose from! i would love to visit australia and south america. and so much more of europe. i wanna see berlin next.
3. dream guy/gal: so many! omg how too choose. some calebs that gives you the idea: daniel radcliffe, finn jones, louis tomlinson, connor franta, toby regbo, tyler posey (i probably forget to mention the most imporatnt ones but oh well). i love cute, eccentric guys with a lot of humour, but also with a serious side.
4. dream wedding: never thought about it. no idea.
5. dream pet: dog
6. dream job: actor, journalist, director, social work management, csr, i want to do eveeeerything
1. favourite song: pat the moment stubborn love - the lumineers. of all time? maybe
2. favourite album: are ost allowed? in that case i love everything about downton abbey soundtrack. if not, i have no idea.
artistband: if i can say ludovico einaudi that would be cool. if not, probably queen.
4. last song you heard on the radio: i think it must’ve been stolen dance - milky chance
1. guys/girls/both: guys
2. hair colour: i have a thing for blondes, but keep ending up with brunettes
3. eye colour: green, blue, grey
4. humorous/serious: both
5. taller/shorter: shorter. i would prefer almost the exact same height.
6. biggest turn-off: close-minded people, angry people
7. biggest turn-on: funny, nice jawline.
This was going to be the most exciting voyage of our lives. To go West. I have dreamed of it many times and in my dreams we are always together.
→ Myers-Briggs Personality test: ENFP// Requested by anon
E – Extraversion preferred to introversion: ENFPs often feel motivated by their interaction with people. They tend to enjoy a wide circle of acquaintances, and they gain energy in social situations (whereas introverts expend energy).
N – Intuition preferred to sensing: ENFPs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details, and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities.
F – Feeling preferred to thinking: ENFPs tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria. When making decisions, they often give more weight to social implications than to logic.
P – Perception preferred to judgment: ENFPs tend to withhold judgment and delay important decisions, preferring to “keep their options open” should circumstances change.
ENFPs are initiators of change, keenly perceptive of possibilities. They energize and stimulate others through their contagious enthusiasm. They prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests. ENFPs are able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. They bring zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of their lives. They are at their best in fluid situations that allow them to express their creativity and use their charisma. They tend to idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill their expectations. They are easily frustrated if a project requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail.
I wanted to do everything. I wanted to be a pilot. I wanted to be a secret agent. I wanted to be a fireman and a doctor, all that. So I related that through movies and stuff.